Saturday, May 23, 2015

Week 6 eoc what did I learn

While completing my first project I learned a lot. I learned how to put together survey questions carefully and then take that data and analyze it. Before I was able to even put together survey questions I had to put together a marketing plan for the fragrance. My idea was to make a fragrance for a man’s lifestyle other than just making something that smelled good. I wanted to add a hint of vanilla in the top note without making the fragrance too feminine. My marketing included selling them in department stores and small boutiques at a price between 70-90 dollars.


I set out to find what my consumer was willing to pay, where they purchased their fragrances, how many fragrances they owned, and ultimately did they see fragrances as a part of their social lives. Looking back at my project I think that I could if organized my questions a little better. I surveyed women and men of all different ages and all different settings. I found that my data was a little sporadic however I was able to retrieve some good data from that. While I looked at everyone else projects I saw that some student brought up some interesting things and even added visual aids. At the end of the day I was happy with what I did but overall I think that I could have did an even better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment